Friday, June 3, 2011

I can't wait!

As you may have guessed (maybe by the name of my blog?) I'm a Harry Potter fan. The series was one of the first sets of books that I couldn't put down and I believe that they have changed me for the better. In honor of this I have placed a countdown to the new movie on this site.

WAIT! WHAT?

Slow down there, I'm not going commercial, I'm not getting paid for the publicity. I simply love the series and want to be able to provide a location for fans to count the number of days to an awesome movie.

(Don't go around expecting too many Harry Potter related posts this isn't that kind of blog. The name World of Levyosa is a play on words since I love Harry Potter and my nickname was Levy. Just enjoy this or hate this while it lasts!)

I'm sorry I haven't posted in awhile! My schedule has been packed!


NOTE:
If you happen to read this after the movie comes out and I remove the countdown... just roll with it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment